Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted Savory Herb Potatoes and Whole Baby Carrots

Dinner Tonight: Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted Savory Herb Potatoes and Whole Baby Carrots





To start the morning off I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and topped it with I
Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also had my early morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast and my morning workout I headed of to Meijer. Mom needed some items as I did also. Cold morning, in the 20's with a cold breeze. For the day it was a high around 45 degrees and partly sunny. After Meijer I had to stop by the bank and stopped and got gas. Not a lot going on this afternoon so I relaxed and got caught up on shows I had recorded. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted Savory Herb Potatoes and Whole Baby Carrots.





Most of the time when I’m preparing Pork I use the Cumin Spiced Rub, as I did tonight. I had the Simple Truth Tenderloin Roast, Kroger Brand, in the freezer, I sat it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare it I’ll need; 1 Simple Truth Pork Tenderloin, For the Rub: 1 tbsp Roasted Cumin, 1 tsp
Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon Sea Salt, 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika, 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper. To prepare it preheat oven to 350°. Combine all the ingredients; rub it all over the pork. Let stand 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a Cast Iron Skillet over medium-high heat. Add Pork to pan; cook 4 minutes, browning on all sides. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° (slightly pink), turning after 7 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Then get ready to enjoy one delicious Pork Tenderloin! Fantastic combo of Spices, which makes one incredible Crust on the Pork with the inside being tender and moist! This is my favorite Pork Recipe!





While at Meijer I picked up a package of the Little Potato Company Savory Herb Potatoes. I had these a few times now and really enjoyed them. The Potatoes come in a microwavable tray. Just pop the tray in the microwave for five minutes and mix in the seasoning pack and you have a nutritious and tasty Potato Dish. These are definitely a good item to have in the pantry! So easy to prepare and no clean up.







Then I also heated up a can of Kroger Brand Whole Baby Carrots. These are so much easier to prepare than boiling fresh Baby Carrots, and they taste just as fresh and good. I also baked a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread. Then for Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.










the Little Potato Company – Savory Herb

HERBS AND SPICES, WITH A HINT OF BACON

Evoking all the cozy feelings of home-cooking, the Savory Herb flavor combines a fun mix of red and yellow Creamer potatoes with a comforting blend of savory herbs, earthy spices and just a hint of bacon flavor.

Simply pop the tray in the microwave for five minutes and mix in the seasoning pack and voila! – you have a nutritious taste of home. This is cozy dish on its own, or combine it with other ingredients to take your meal to a whole new level of down-home goodness.

You may also want to try our Garlic Parsley or Zesty Italian flavors.

*CALORIES PER SERVING 85
* GOOD SOURCE OF POTASSIUM
* SOURCE OF FIBER
* SOURCE OF VITAMIN C
* NATURALLY FAT-FREE

Microwave

In three easy steps, you have perfectly steamed and seasoned potatoes!

1. Simply remove the cardboard sleeve and seasoning pack. The plastic film stays on to aid in steaming the potatoes.

2. Place the convenience tray in the microwave. Cook on high for 5 minutes*.

3. Let the tray rest for 2 minutes then carefully remove plastic film and stir in seasoning pack. Caution – the contents will be very hot. If desired, add 1 tbsp. of butter or olive oil.

Serve and enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary.

Nutritional Information
Serving Size
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 85
Fat 0%
Saturated / Trans Fats 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 175 mg 7%
Potassium 510 mg 15%
Carbohydrate 20 g 7%
Fibre 2 g 8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 2 g

http://www.littlepotatoes.com/en/products/savory-herb/

No comments:

Post a Comment