Thursday, November 17, 2016

Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




To start this sunny Thursday Morning off I Scrambled 2 Eggs, toasted a slice of Healthy Life Whole
Grain Bread (lightly buttered), and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to Walmart to pick up some printing ink and copy paper. What a beautiful Spring Day out there..I mean Fall Day! Sunny and 72 degrees out, beautiful! I got a few things done around the house and then got the cart out of the shed and rode around the neighborhood and down by the lake. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 75 degrees. But by Saturday morning a high in the 50's and dropping throughout the day and possible snow flurries for Saturday night into Sunday. You don't want to say that four letter word too loud in Ohio, people panic just saying the word! It's so funny to watch people panic just over the mention of that word, Stores will all be sold out of everything! Anyway for my Dinner tonight its a Grilled Ham and Cheese w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.




From a Izzy's Light Corned Beef yesterday to ham and Cheese tonight, sticking with the Sandwich
for Dinner. I'm using Boar’s Head Deluxe Ham, Kraft Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I love all the Boar’s Head Meats and Cheese and this Deluxe Ham has become my favorite Ham. Always fresh and lower in calories and sodium. To make the sandwich I buttered one side of both slices of bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and then on the unbuttered sides layered the Ham and then the Cheese. I then grilled the sandwich in a preheated pan that I had sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray. Grilling both sides until golden brown. I love a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, but the Boar’s Head Ham kicks it up another notch!




For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. Also had a Diet Peach Snapple to drink. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.





Boar’s Head Meats and Cheese

Branded Deluxe Ham
Water added.
It all started with Branded Deluxe Ham. Slow cooked for a tender taste, this was our very first product and continues to be a favorite today.

No comments:

Post a Comment