Thursday, November 10, 2016

Seasoned Chicken and Parmesan Gnocchi

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Chicken and Parmesan Gnocchi






For Breakfast this morning I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin, lightly buttered,
and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. We had a cold morning today, 31 degrees with a cold breeze. Had a pretty good frost on the roof tops and low areas. After Breakfast I went to Meijer for a few items. Stopped and got gas on the way home, $1.80 a gallon. Haven't seen that in a while! Back home ran the vacuum and outside gathered up some leaves around the deck and driveway. Then had to work on the vacuum , guess I'm going to have to take it to be repaired tomorrow. For Dinner tonight I'm trying a new product, Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi. Tonight I prepared Seasoned Chicken and Parmesan Gnocchi.



For the Chicken I'm using Perdue Perfect Portions Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts. I had them
in the freezer so I let them thaw overnight in the fridge. I love the Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Breasts. Always taste fresh and nice size. To prepare; removed them from the package and seasoned them with Sea Salt and Litehouse Freeze Dried Poultry Herb Blend. Then I sprinkled them with a light dusting of Flour. Cooked them in a medium skillet that was sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray and a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Fried them on medium high heat for about 10 minutes, flipping it over 3 times. Removed from the heat and set aside.





As my Chicken was cooking I prepared the Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi. I came across this at Meijer the other day and looked good so I bought a package. Its Potato Gnocchi blended with aged Parmesan Cheese. It comes in a sealed plastic box already seasoned with the Parmesan Cheese.










To prepare I used a medium size pot, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray. Filled it half way with water and heated it on high till it started to boil and reduced the heat to gentle boil and added the Gnocchi. Cooking it for 3 minutes, stirring often. Removed it from the heat and drained the water. Put it in a large bowl and added a 1/2 tablespoon of Light Olive Oil and added a shake of Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese and tossed it in the bowl. A Pesto Sauce would be good but Pestos are high in calories and carbs so I stuck with Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.




To serve I made a bed of the Gnocchi in a bowl. Then took 1 of the Chicken Breasts and sliced it up and topped the Gnocchi with the Chicken. I really enjoyed this Dinner! The Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi was fantastic! Excellent flavor and the Chicken was perfect with it. As I had said I found the Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi at Meijer, I'll be buying more of this. For Dessert later a Weight Watchers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.










Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi

Tender pillows of potato gnocchi blended with aged parmesan cheese. By Pasta Prima. Inspired foods. 100% natural. Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors and no preservatives. We care. www.threebridges.com. We do our part to care for the Earth through the purchase and on-site generation of certified renewable energy. Please visit www.threebridges.com for more information. Made in the USA.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container about 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 60 Calories 240
% Daily Value
11%Total Fat 7.0 g
18% Saturated Fat 3.5 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
35%Cholesterol 105 mg
28%Sodium 680 mg
10%Total Carbohydrate 31 g
8% Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 24% 12 g
https://threebridges.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment