Sunday, November 20, 2016

Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast this morning I reheated the Skillet Potatoes and Ham leftover from Breakfast yesterday.
I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. I topped everything with a fried Sunny Side Up Egg and a sprinkle of Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. I went out to get the Sunday Morning Papers and it is down right cold out there! About 24 degrees with one cold wind blowing, chill factor in the teens. Had a of 40 degrees and cloudy out for the day. After I had Breakfast I went to McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. Not a lot to do today so I got the paper shredder out and shredded a few months of past bills and old insurance statements. After that it was an afternoon of NFL Football. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries.


I had a of package of Cubed Pork Steak that I purchased from Walmart a day ago. To prepare it I got
the big three of breading out to bread it with; Flour, Egg Beater’s, and Panko Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Steak with Sea Salt and Black Ground Pepper. Next I seasoned the Flour with Hungarian Paprika and rolled the Cube Pork in that and shook off the excess. Then I dipped it in the Egg Beater’s shaking off the excess and then pressed both sides in the Shake and Bake Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs, making sure both sides was well covered. I heated up a medium size skillet, that I drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, on medium high heat. Added my Cubed Pork and fried about 4 minutes per side, till each side was golden brown. The Walmart Cubed Pork Steaks were very good, tender and moist.




The Cubed Pork Steak came out delicious! Moist and very tender with a good flavor from the Paprika and all the other ingredients. Served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun and topped with some French’s Brown Spicy Brown Mustard. I fried both patties in the package, I’ll have the other one for Lunch tomorrow. The Pork and Panko are a perfect match and the Spicy Brown Mustard tops everything off. First time I had tried the Walmart Cubed Pork Steaks. They were very good, tender and moist.





For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. For dessert later a Weigh Watchers Divine Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.









No comments:

Post a Comment