Friday, July 22, 2016

Chips, Dips, and Roast Beef!

Dinner Tonight: Chips, Dips, and Roast Beef!




For Breakfast it was 2 Scrambled Eggs and 2 toasted slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread.
Topped off with my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I got the leaf blower out and swept off our wooden deck and driveway. I did this early, and it was already humid out. We had a heat advisory out today, mid 90's and very humid. They said our heat index was at 105 degrees! And it felt like it! My headache has finally went away, due to sinuses and allergies. Everything done for the day and kicked back the rest of the afternoon. For Dinner tonight a Roast Beef sandwich w/ Chips and Dips.



With this hot weather we are having I don't have much of an appetite, so tonight I kept it light and
simple. A Roast Beef Sandwich along with Chips and Dips sounded good for Dinner. To make the Sandwich I'll be using; Boar's Head Deluxe Low Sodium Oven Roasted Beef - Cap-Off Top Round, Private Selection Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I picked up the Boar's Head Roast Beef while at Jungle Jim's International Market. Jungle Jim's has the most incredible Deli Department that you have ever seen! They carry every Boar's Head Meat and Cheese that's available. Love that store!




I used Ruffle's Reduced Fat Potato Chips and for the Dip I used Heluva Good Dip - Bacon
Horseradish Dip. I don't have a lot of Chips and Dips but when I do I try to have Reduced Chips and keep it light on the Dips. To drink I had an ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte Sliced Cling Peaches.








Boar's Head Deluxe Low Sodium Oven Roasted Beef - Cap-Off Top Round

Top round beef that is coated with salt, pepper and garlic and then oven roasted until tender and delicious. This product is sugar free and a good source of iron. We suggest pairing with our Lacey Swiss Cheese.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
Servings Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 4%
Saturated Fat 1g 6%
Trans Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 80mg 3%
Potassium 180mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate <1g class="Apple-tab-span" span="" style="white-space: pre;">
0%Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Protein 15g 30%

http://boarshead.com/products/beef/235-deluxe-low-sodium-cap-off-choice-top-round-half

No comments:

Post a Comment