Looking to add more fruit to your meals or diet....
* Keep a bowl of whole fruit on the table, counter, or in the refrigerator.
* Cut-up fruit makes a great snack. Either cut them yourself, or buy pre-cut packages of fruit pieces like pineapples or melons. Or, try whole fresh berries or grapes.
* Many fruits taste great with a dip or dressing. Try fat-free or low-fat yogurt as a dip for fruits like strawberries or melons.
* Rinse fruits before preparing or eating them. Under clean, running water, rub fruits briskly with your hands to remove dirt and surface microorganisms. Dry with a clean cloth towel or paper towel after rinsing.
* Keep fruits separate from raw meat, poultry and seafood while shopping, preparing, or storing.
* From Choose My Plate (http://www.choosemyplate.gov/)