Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese and Wheat Bread





Skipped Breakfast this morning, just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I've had a headache on
and off since yesterday. My sinuses having been driving me crazy! Really did,'t do a lot today but try to get some sleep. I had a Dinner planned out but just wasn't in the mood to cook or a big meal. Mom had made some Salmon Patties so I took the leftovers and made my own. For dinner tonight I prepared Salmon Patties w/ Mac and Cheese.





Ready for the oven!


To make the Salmon Patties I used Kroger Low Fat Saltine Wheat Crackers, 10 Crackers. By using these Crackers instead of a regular Saltine Cracker, such as Zesta Saltine Crackers, I saved on Fat, Calories, Carbs, and Sodium. Make cuts where you can, it all adds up!









...and ready!

I’m using Kroger Brand Pink Salmon, Egg Beater’s, Old Bay Seasoning, Dried Parsley, and Kroger Low Fat Saltine Wheat Crackers. In a large bowl I mixed all the ingredients until it well mixed and thickened up. Made the mixture into patties and pan fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat. Fried until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. They came out golden brown and delicious, Love Salmon Patties!









For one side I heated up a Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cup. Frozen individual Mac Cups, just microwave and serve. Finally a great tasting Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac. I also had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. No dessert tonight.












Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese sauce

Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious Stouffer’s Mac  and Cheese.

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup

http://www.stouffers.com/products/detail.aspx?id=11406&c=0

No comments:

Post a Comment