Saturday, July 16, 2016

8 oz. Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Scalloped Potato Casserole and Cut Italian Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 8 oz. Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Scalloped Potato Casserole and Cut Italian Green Beans





I had a bowl of Kroger Brand Bran Flakes for Breakfast. Also my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Did some housework, and got that out of the way. Then got the leaf blower out and cleaned of the wooden deck and around the driveway. Not a bad day out today, sunny and 85 degrees. Plus lower humidity! All the cleaning done I got the cart out for a while this afternoon. It's nice to be outside without that high humidity! For dinner tonight it's an 8 oz. Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Scalloped Potato Casserole and Cut Italian Green Beans.



I prepared one of the Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak tonight. I had it in the freezer so I let it thaw overnight in the fridge. So easy to prepare these. I start by rubbing a very light coat of Extra
Virgin Olive Oil on it and then season it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I pan fried in a medium size skillet. I added a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan and preheated the skillet on medium heat, added the Steak and fried it about 4 minutes per side. I topped it with some Sauteed Mushrooms that I prepared. Love the combo of Steak and Mushrooms! Came out a perfect Medium Rare, nice char on the outside with a pink moist and juicy center. You just can’t beat the Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks.The Steak was nice size so with the leftovers I’ll have Steak and Eggs in the morning for Breakfast




For one side I prepared a box of Idahoan Scalloped Potato Casserole. Another easy to prepare and
delicious Potato dish from Idahoan. A breeze to make just mix the ingredients and bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes and you have some delicious Scalloped Potatoes. Plus their only 140 calories and 19 net carbs.











For another side I heated a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans, our family’s favorite Bean Side. To
prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! For dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.










Wild Idea Buffalo – 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. 8 oz. each.

 http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/8-oz-top-sirloin-steak

No comments:

Post a Comment