Dinner Tonight: Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage w/ Baked Crinkle Fries
Started the day off with a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and 2 Jennie - O Turkey
I used Jennie O Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages. I pan fried it, using Pam Spray and no oil, a total of about 17 minutes. It fried up excellent, as all Jennie – O Products always have that fresh taste to them. The Sausages have 160 calories and 0 carbs per Sausage. I served it on a Aunt Millie's Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Bun and topped with French's Spicy Brown Mustard.
For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt's Ketchup. Also had a Diet Peach Snapple to drink. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mousse.
Jennie O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lovers of sweet Italian sausage have found a perfect option
* Gluten Free
* 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
* Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausages on grill rack 4 inches from heat source.
* Grill approximately 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
* Always cook to well done, 165 °F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
STOVE TOP METHOD:
* Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausage in hot skillet.
* Cook covered, turning occasionally, 17 – 19 minutes.
* Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Learn how to safely handle turkey
Jennie O – Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Lean
Calories 160 Sodium 670 mg
Total Fat 10 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 17 g
Cholesterol 60 mg