Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Kitchen is closed! Subway tonight

Dinner Tonight: Subway 6″ Sub on 9 Grain Bun w/ Turkey and Black Forest Ham




The rains have passed and it's a tad cooler but not a bad day out. Had a light Breakfast and my morning workout. Did a load of laundry and some cleaning outside, it looks as though the neighborhood falling leaves all decided to go in our yard! But the trees are beautiful this time of year. I had baked some Halloween Cookies a few days ago and was going to take them over to my cousin's for all the kids but Mom and Dad broke into that batch so I baked another package. I took those and plastic Pumpkin full of Candy over to my cousins for the kids. Back home, an afternoon of of my easy chair, remote, and NFL Football! I closed the kitchen up today and had Subway tonight, 6″ Sub on 9 Grain Bun w/ Turkey and Black Forest Ham. Yes I'm a slug today!






The kitchen was closed and it was Subway tonight! I had a 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a
9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a bottle of Diet Peach Snapple. For dessert/snack later tonight a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn. No snacking after 11:00 tonight, have to be at the Family Doctors for my checkup. Checking Sugar, Cholesterol, and such.




Subway - Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham

A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won't know you're eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment