Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ham and Swiss Wrap w/ Cream of Tomato Soup

Dinner Tonight: Ham and Swiss Wrap w/ Cream of Tomato Soup




Had a light Breakfast of a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin topped with I Can't Belive It's

Not butter and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea, After Breakfast I headed to Meijer. I had went a couple of days ago and they had Walleye on sale, which we had last night. It was some of the freshest and best tasting Walleye we had ever had! So I went back up to Meijer to pick up a couple of more fillets that I'll be putting in the freezer.  Back home I did a little house cleaning inside and leaf cleaning outside. After that I got the cart out to enjoy another perfect Autumn Day. Sunny and 70 degrees, perfect! For dinner tonight I prepared a Ham and Swiss Wrap w/ Cream of Tomato Soup.





Sandwich and Soup just sounded good for a cool Autumn's Day. So I prepared a Ham and Swiss
Wrap w/ Cream of Tomato Soup. To make the Wrap I'll be using Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham, Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, Private Selection Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard, Lettuce and Flatout Foldit Artisan Flatbread - 5 Grain Flax. All this comes together to make one delicious and healthy Sandwich!








I used my favorite Ham, Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham. Just love the taste of this Ham. Also used 2 slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, 40 calories a slice. Then I topped it with Lettuce and Kroger Private Selection Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard. I use the  Flatout Foldit Artisan Flatbread - 5 Grain Flax quite often for lunch, love this with the Flax and 7g of Fiber! These are always so fresh and they several different types. I find them at Meijer, Walmart, and Kroger (Limited Types).





For my Soup I used Amy’s Organic Creamy Tomato Soup. My favorite Tomato Soup by far. I’ve been using this a couple of years now. Creamy with a fantastic flavor and it’s 110 calories and 19 carbs. I also had an ice-cold Diet Dr. Pepper, that I had put in the freezer for about 12 minutes, to drink. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.







Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham

Water added.

A sweet treat that is nutritious and delicious. This ham has 100% pure maple syrup and golden honey baked right in, making it a great choice for sandwiches and salads alike.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size Serv Size 2 oz (56g)
Serving Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 570mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 3g
Protein 10g 20%

http://boarshead.com/products/ham/150-maple-glazed-honey-coat-ham




Flatout Foldit Artisan Flatbread - 5 Grain Flax
* 90 Calories
* Excellent Source of ALA Omega 3
* Excellent Source of Fiber
* 43% Less Net Carbs than sliced bread
* Tasty!

5 Grain Flax
INGREDIENTS:
WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, OAT FIBER, GRAIN BLEND (CUT WHEAT, WHEAT BRAN, CUT RYE, CORN MEAL, BARLEY GRITS, BULGAR WHEAT, STEEL CUT OATS, OAT FLAKES, YELLOW CORN GRITS, BARLEY FLAKES, RYE CHOPS, HULLED MILLET, WHEAT FLAKES), FLAX SEED MEAL, SOYBEAN OIL, YEAST, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: MALTITOL, SUGAR, MOLASSES, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE, FUMARIC ACID, PRESERVATIVES (POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM PROPIONATE), CELLULOSE GUM, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM SULFATE, XANTHAN GUM, SALT, L-CYSTEINE, CALCIUM PEROXIDE, ENZYMES.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOYBEANS. CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOYBEANS.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 flatbread (48g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 25Calories 90

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
  Saturated Fat 0g 0%
  Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 360mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
  Sugars 0.9g
Protein 7g

http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/foldit-artisan-flatbread/5-grain-flax

No comments:

Post a Comment