Thursday, October 8, 2015

Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: 1/4 lb. Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries



What an incredible sunrise this morning! I went out to get the Morning Papers and just sat outside admiring Mother Nature's work. I went in grabbed my camera and snapped the a couple of photos, wish I had a better camera but it they came out okay. Had the new roof put on yesterday, and today is a whole lot quieter! The new roof looks great. Dad is due home tomorrow so I didn't go see him today, Mom did and I stayed home and house clean. Found some time later to get the cart out for a while to enjoy this beautiful Fall Day. For dinner tonight I prepared a 1/4 lb. Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries.





When I'm having a Burger it's a Buffalo Burger, a Wild Idea Buffalo 1/4 Buffalo Burger. I usually
have the 1/3 lb. Wild Idea Buffalo Burger but I found a package of the 1/4 lb. Buffalo Patties in the freezer, so I went with that tonight. I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Buffalo gets done rather quickly due to it’s so lean. I topped it with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Sauteed Mushrooms, served it on an Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Bun.




I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mousse.








Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers

4 – 1/4-Lb Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-quarter pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 4 – 1/4 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/ground-burgers/products/4-1-4-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment