Thursday, October 22, 2015

Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries




After Breakfast headed to Kroger to pick up a few items for myself and Mom. Ran into a High
School classmate that works up there, always good to touch base with old friends. Did a little house cleaning and cleaned the fridge today. Another perfect Fall Day out again, sunny and 70's. We've had a beautiful Fall so far. Got the cart out for a while enjoying the day. For dinner tonight it's my favorite Burger. I prepared a Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries.






As usual when I’m having a Burger it’s a Buffalo Burger, a Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3 lb. Buffalo Burger.I had it in the freezer so I let thaw overnight in the fridge. To prepare it I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Buffalo gets done rather quickly due to it’s so lean. I topped it with a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese and served it on an Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Bun.





I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.









Wild Idea Buffalo - Three 1/3-lb Premium Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third-pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with three 1/3 Lb patties. 95% Lean.

 http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment