Friday, December 2, 2011

Walleye Fillet w/ Parmesan Risotto, Sliced New Potatoes, and...

Dinner Tonight: Walleye Fillet w/ Parmesan Risotto, Sliced New Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread




I had another of my catches from Meijer tonight, Walleye Fillet. Seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I rolled the fillet in a Whole Grain Flour and Italian Bread Crumb mix and pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Walleye is one of my favorites, great tasting and very meaty.

As sides I had Lundberg  Creamy Parmesan Risotto, great tasting and takes about 25 minutes to make. Topped it with about half a handful of shredded Parmesan. Plus it’s only 140 calories and 29 carbs per serving. I also had Sliced New Potatoes that were leftover from last night's dinner along with Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Yoplait 100 Calorie Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment