Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baked Pork Chop w/ Harvest Vegetables, Cinnamon Apples,...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Pork Chop w/ Harvest Vegetables, Cinnamon Apples, and Whole Grain Bread


For dinner tonight I had a large Center Cut Pork Loin Chop that I marinated it in J B’s Fat Boy’s Haugwash Bar b cue Sauce and refrigerated it for 3 hours. I removed the chop from the fridge and shook off any excess of the sauce and then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried the Chops browning both sides then baked the Chops at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then flipping the Chops over and baking another 30 minutes or until temperature reads 165 degrees. I love these Big Chops moist and tender with some great leftovers for breakfast in the morning!

For sides I had  Pictsweet Steam’ables Lightly Sauced Harvest Vegetables w/ Roasted Potatoes and a Garlic Herb Sauce. It contains Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots and Roasted Red Potatoes.  Easy to fix and only 90 calories and 17 carbs per serving! I also had a 1/2 serving of Country Crock Cinnamon Apples and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment