Friday, December 9, 2011

Bison Sirloin w/ Baked Potato, Grilled Asparagus, and...

Dinner Tonight:  Bison Sirloin w/ Baked Potato, Grilled Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread



I had a Bison Sirloin Steak tonight. I love Bison and use it all the time instead of Beef, except for an occasional Beef Sirloin Steak. I seasoned this one with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I pan fried it in a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. It came ot a juicy mediun rare! I even made an extra one that I'll have for breakfast in the morning, Steak and Eggs w/ Whole Grain English Muffin! For sides I had Grilled Asparagus Spears, Baked Potato, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I seasoned the Potato with Sea Salt and Pepper and topped it with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Daisy Reduced Fat Sour Cream. For dessert later Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Dole Mango Slices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment