Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fried Lake Perch w/ Green Beans, Shells & Cheese, and...

Dinner Tonight: Fried Lake Perch w/ Green Beans, Shells & Cheese, and Whole Grain Bread



While at Meijer the other day I picked up some beautiful Lake Perch Fillets. I seasoned the fillets with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then rolled the fillets in a Whole Grain Flour/Italian Bread Crumb mix. The fillets were not very big or thick so I fried them about 3 minutes per side in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

For sides I had Del Monte Green Beans, Velveeta/Kraft 2% Shells and Cheese, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Velveeta Shells and Cheese come in a microwavable single serving cup and contain 180 calories and 31 carbs. Really a great tasting and cheesy Mac & Cheese, especially for microwave Mac. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.   

No comments:

Post a Comment