Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Frozen Mini Bananas

This was a first never tried making these before, Chocolate Dipped Frozen Mini Bananas. They turned out fantastic! Although I'm off my Diabetes Medication I still stay on the foods that I ate as if I still was on medication. So I'm always looking to make things that fit in that Diabetes friendly menu. I used Mini Bananas, Hershey's Sugar Free Special Dark Chocolate, and Walnut Pieces. I used some Corn dog Sticks for the Bananas. I inserted the sicks into the Bananas and melted the Chocolate down by microwave, I think next time I'll put the Chocolate into a sauce pan and melt it down on the stove. After the Chocolate had melted down I rolled the Bananas on the stick in the Chocolate and then into a bowl that had the Walnut Pieces. I put Wax Paper on a small Cookie Sheet Pan and laid the covered Bananas on the pan and into the freezer. I kept them in the freezer for about 3 hours and then sat them in the refrigerator until we had them. They were a bit to frozen to eat directly from the freezer. We had them as dessert after dinner later tonight. Makes a fantastic and different dessert that everyone enjoyed! Delicious and Diabetic friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment