Friday, December 30, 2011

Mastrad - Top Chips Maker

Mastrad - Top Chips Maker

I'm a sucker for the info commercials so when I seen the one on the Mastard - Top Chips Maker I had to try it. It arrived well packaged with very little wait time. It comes with a peeler, hand held slicer, and the Top Chips Microwave tray. I only had some small Golden Potatoes so I used them, a bigger Potato would be better. Anyway I sliced them up and seasoned them with Sea Salt and Pepper. I ordered several packets of seasoning but I wanted to save them for the larger Potatoes. I followed the directions step by step and sure enough I had my first bowl of Chips! Like I sdaid it would be better If I had larger Potatoes. They turned out good and crisp. I'll be making more using the larger Potatoes to get a bigger chip. The instruction booklet also has several recipes in it. I'll be trying it with Apples soon to make some Apple Chips.

Mastrad - Top Chips Maker
Create healthy chips and crispy snacks in minutes-all in your microwave with the Top Chips Maker. Crispy chips and snacks are achieved without any oils or fats, cooking up light and crispy, all with the use of your microwave. So many vegetables and fruits contain valuable vitamins and minerals that we miss out on because we don’t like the limited ways we know to prepare them. With the Top Chips Maker-you can add healthy nutrients to your diet in a fun and delicious way-without all the harmful preservatives you find in pre-packaged versions of your favorite crisp snacks. To use, just slice potatoes, or other fruits and vegetables thinly and evenly. Place in a single layer on the Top Chips Tray, and microwave according to enclosed directions. Season with your favorite topping and voila. You have a healthy, delicious snack that you will feel good about serving to your children and guests. Stack multiple trays to cook more than one serving at a time. A fun way for kids to experiment and try different vegetables and fruits they may not be used to. The Top Chips maker is designed for even the smallest of microwaves, perfect for small microwaves such as those found in RVs, dorm rooms and apartments-you can use your Top Chips everywhere. Hand wash or top-rack dishwasher-safe. Made by Mastrad, the makers of innovative and award-winning kitchen products loved the world-over.
Includes ALL YOU NEED to make FAT-FREE crispy chips in your own microwave!

    Topchips™ tray
    Slicer
    Recipes and User Guide
    Plus: Get 2 exclusive Topchips seasoning packets: Sour Cream & Onion, Apple Pie
    30-day money back guarantee*
    FREE Elios® Vegetable Peeler. ($10 value)

2 comments: