Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crock Pot Rubbed Ribs w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and...

Dinner Tonight: Crock Pot Rubbed Ribs w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and Rustic French Bread



Tried a new one for dinner tonight, Crock Pot Rubbed Ribs w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole. I went to Kroger early this morning and purchased  2 lbs. of Pork Baby Back Ribs and had the Meat Department cut the racks into Riblets for me, they looked beautiful! While I had the crock pot warming up on high I seasoned the Riblets with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and I then applied the JB's Fat Boy Premium Rub. I then brushed a half a bottle of JB's Fat Boy Haugwaush Bar B Cue Sauce. I cooked the Ribs for 6 hours on high in the crock pot. After 3 hours I applied the other half of Haugwaush to the crock pot and then just waited until they were done. About midway through the aroma of those ribs were all through the house! The ribs came out fall off the bone drop dead delicious! I don't think I've ever had any Ribs anymore tender than these. Too good.

As sides I made Idahoan Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and Pillsbury Rustic French Bread. First time I tried the Loaded Baked Potato and it's just as delicious as their other Potato products. Idahoan has a full line of different Potato dishes from Mashed Potatoes to casseroles. The Loaded Baked casserole contained 150 calories and 22 carbs. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment