Thursday, December 22, 2011

Starting the day with a Healthy Breakfast!


Woke up hungry and ready to eat this morning. So I put together a filling and healthy breakfast. I had French Toast w/ Turkey Bacon. I used a flat griddle pan to make everything. I used Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Turkey Bacon and for the toast I used Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I then used 2 servings of Egg Beaters and added Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg and mixed well. I dipped 2 slices of bread in the mixture, coating on both sides. I started grilling the Bacon first and then added the toast after flipping the Bacon, this way they were both done at the same time. I topped the French Toast with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Joseph's Sugar Free Maple Syrup. I love this Syrup tastes just as good as Syrup with all the Sugar. A serving which is a 1/4 Cup is only 35 calories and 9 carbs! I order the Syrup on line from josephslitecookies.com  They have a great selection of sugarless products check it out sometime. Love starting the day off with a great Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment