Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top Sirloin w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Sliced New Potatoes, and...

Today's Menu: Top Sirloin w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Sliced New Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread




When I have a Steak it's usually a Bison Sirloin Steak and when it's not it's usually a (Beef) Top Sirloin. I had a nice looking Top Sirloin that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn. I pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. It came out a juicy and beautiful medium rare. For sides I had sauteed Mushrooms, Sliced New Potatoes, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I lightly sauteed the Mini Portabella Mushrooms in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned them with Ground Thyme, Smoked Cumin, Parsley Flakes, and Sea Salt. I boiled the New Potato slices. For desert later a Jello 60 Calorie Sugarless Chocolate Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment