Friday, December 23, 2011

Bison Pattie Melt w/ Turkey Chili Spud

Dinner Tonight: Bison Pattie Melt w/ Turkey Chili Spud


Cool and windy day outside today so I wanted a healthy and hearty, stick to your ribs comfort food dinner! I had a Bison Pattie Melt w/ Turkey Chili Spud. I used Ground Bison Sirloin that I flattened out a bit. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. After I flipped the burger I topped it with a slice of Hardwood Smoked Gouda Cheese. I served it on Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread that I toasted. I had a Turkey Chili Spud as a side. I baked a Russet Potato and topped it with Hormel Turkey Chili With Beans! It tasted even better than it sounds! For a dessert/snack later tonight I'll be trying something new Tostitos artisan Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Tortilla Chips. I had heard how good they were so I decided it was time to try them out. The chips are 140 calories and 18 carbs per serving. I'll have them with Kroger Brand Organic Black Bean & Corn Salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment