Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans & Carrots and…


Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans & Carrots and Harvest Grain Bread



Back to the Bison for dinner tonight. I had a Bison Sirloin that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I pan fried it in a a 1/2 a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Topped it with Sauteed Mushrooms that were seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Smoked Ground Cumin, and Parsly. Then lightly sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive oil and a pat of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.

For sides I had Kroger Bakery Harvest Grain Bread and the leftover Pero Family Farms Green Beans & Carrots I had the other night. The Green Beans & Carrots was something I picked up earlier in the week at Meijer. Easy to fix, microwave in the bag or boil in 3 cups of water for 7 minutes which is what I did. They came out crisp and delicious. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread with a scoop of Breyer’s Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment