Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Buffalo Teres Major Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Roasted Garlic Cauliflower and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Teres Major Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Roasted Garlic Cauliflower and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn.




For Breakfast this morning I prepared a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I
topped with some of my favorite Jam, Smucker's Sugarless Blackberry Jam. Along with that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea, I was set for the morning! A lot cooler morning than we've been having out there, 35 degrees. For the day it was around 58 degrees and showers on and off. After Breakfast I went to Walmart, needed some Bigelow Decaf Green Tea and printing ink for the copier. Stopped by the bank and dropped a couple of letters at the Post Office on the way back. Back at home did some light cleaning around the house. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo Teres Major Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Roasted Garlic Cauliflower and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn.


I used the Wild Idea Buffalo 8oz. Buffalo Teres Major Fillets that I had just ordered from Wild Idea.
It's sometimes tough to find these Steaks, they sell out as soon as they become available because they are so tender! Beyond any doubts one of the most tender cuts of any steak, Beef or Buffalo, you can find. I pan fried it in Extra Light Olive Oil and seasoned it with a bit of Crushed Dry Thyme along with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I fried it about 4 minutes on one side and about 3 1/2 minutes on the other side, it gets done very quickly because it’s so lean. The Fillet came out medium rare with a beautiful char on it! These Wild Idea Buffalo Teres Major Steaks are tender and delicious, love them! I also prepared some Sauteed Mushrooms to go with my Steak. I don't think there's a better partner for Steak than Mushrooms!


For one side I prepared a bag of Path of Life All Natural Roasted Garlic Cauliflower. I purchase this
at our local Meijer here in West Chester. Love shopping at Meijer, great selection of products! I had purchased a couple of Bags of it and had used one earlier. So to prepare the Cauliflower; It comes in a microwavable steamable bag. Just heated for 4 minutes, let it stand for 1 minute and serve. I’ve got another keeper product here! Fantastic Roasted Garlic flavor and they’re only 80 calories and 3 net carbs.





Then I boiled some Green Giant Mini Ears of Sweet Corn. As good and sweeter than fresh Corn on the Cob. As all frozen Green Giant Products, the items always taste fresh when prepared. For Dessert later tonight I’ll be having a new one from Weight Watcher's, Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bar .














Wild Idea Buffalo - 8 OZ. TERES MAJOR FILET

The Teres Major, also known as the Shoulder Tender, is second most tender cut on the animal. Cut from the blade of the shoulder within the primal chuck, it is considered to be of similar quality to the filet mignon with its mouth-watering flavor and tenderness.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/8-oz-terres-major-filet













Path of Life All Natural Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

Cauliflower seasoned with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil, parsley and sea salt in a convenient steambag.

Ingredients
Cauliflower, extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic, parsley, sea salt.Path of Life All Natural Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

Nutrition Facts
AMOUNT PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE *
Calories 80
Calories from fat 50
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 580mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 2g
Protein 2g
http://www.pathoflifebrand.com/products/frozen-vegetable-side-dishes/all-natural-roasted-garlic-cauliflower/

No comments:

Post a Comment