Sunday, January 22, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries






For Breakfast this morning I Poached an Egg and served it on a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain
Bread. I also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. So glad to eat solid food again! Just to catch everyone up last Monday Mom came down with a nasty Stomach Flu. By Wednesday morning she was doing better but very weak. Then Thursday Night it hit me, and hit me hard! I can't ever remember being so sick to my stomach, non stop for about 24 hours. It was terrible! Then to cap it off we had to call an ambulance for Dad as he started showing signs of it. With Dad in poor health we thought it would be better to get him in the Hospital right away. It proved to be the right call, he was sick for about 24 hours. At the Hospital they could attend him better than me or Mom as we were both sick. He come home Saturday evening and doing good! So as for me I was living on liquids and Soup and was ready for some solid food again! For Dinner tonight its a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Steak Fries.





I love this SayersBrook Bison Ranch – Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had ordered some more packages of it along with some more of the SayersBrook Elk Burger Patties, another new favorite of mine.











I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy.




For a side I baked some Ore Ida Steak Fries and had a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping.Also baked a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.











SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/








Ore Ida Steak Fries

Big meals, meet your match.
Thick and flavorful, but still crispy and fluffy. With their home-style russet potato flavor, Ore-Ida® Steak Fries are perfect with steak (of course) or any meal that needs a hearty touch.

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 110
FAT 3g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

http://www.oreida.com/Products/S/Steak-Fries#.WBNeBS0rLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment