Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Kitchen is Closed! It’s a Free Pizza from Domino's!

Dinner Tonight: Domino’s Pizza




To start my day I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with Smucker's
Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Our neighbor had to get our morning papers for me this morning. The driveway had ice on it and I've learned my Hoveround doesn't do well on ice! It's one cold morning out there, 3 degrees and a wind chill of -7! It only warmed up to a high of 13 degrees, but the wind chill kept it around zero or below. I drove Mom over to where she gets her hair done in Fairfield and back home for the day. They said we have 1 more day of the bitter cold before a little warmer weather moves in, in the 40's. Just did a few things around the house and then settled in  for an afternoon of Football and Basketball. For Dinner tonight, the Kitchen is Closed! Its Domino's Pizza tonight!



I enrolled us in the Domino's pizza Rewards Program. Mom and Dad order from there quite often,
often enough we have enough points for a free Medium Pizza! A few more calories and carbs than what I normally like to have for dinner but it had been quite a while since I had one and it sounded good, and love the clean up afterward! We ordered a Domino’s Hand Tossed Medium Pizza with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Green Olives. We had to pay a bit extra for the extra items, but very little.  As always the Pizza arrived on time, hot and delicious! For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar. And for the Kitchen, It reopens tomorrow!






Medium (12") Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Cheese, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Olives, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
https://www.dominos.com/en/index.jsp

1 comment: