Friday, January 6, 2017

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Cheesy Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Cheesy Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans





For Breakfast I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin (lightly buttered), heated up 3
slices of Boar's Head Sweet Sliced Ham, and made my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Delicious and light Breakfast sandwich! Cold day here today, had a low this morning around 11 degrees and a high of only 20. We ended up with about 2" or more of snow, so not bad at all. So not a lot going on outside today. I didn't have a lot to do today so I shredded some bills and statements for Mom, and she had a ton of them! Good thing I had nothing else to do because this took a while. So for my Dinner tonight it’s my favorite Steak, the Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak. Tonight I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Cheesy Hash Browns and Cut Italian Green Beans.



I’ll be using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the
Steak with a teaspoon of Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. As the Steak rested I preheated a Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo I’ve ever had. As always when cooking Buffalo, keep an eye on it will get done quickly. They cook faster than marbled meat and when overcooked will be tough and dry. Buffalo is best cooked medium-rare or rare. The Steak came out a beautiful medium rare, and juicy and tender! I also Sauteed some Baby Portobello Mushrooms to top the Steak.




For one side I prepared some Idahoan Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes. I love all the Idahoan products and this one no different. As the others its baked in a casserole dish. Just follow the box instructions and it comes out perfect! Excellent Hash Brown Dish! Well seasoned and Cheesy. Goes great with my Buffalo Sirloin. I left the description and cooking instructions at the end of the post.










Then for another side I heated up a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans. I had a Diet Half and Half Snapple to drink. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Divine Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, only 80 calories!













Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.

http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks












Idahoan Steakhouse® Casserole – CHEESY HASHBROWNS

Idahoan Steakhouse® Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes start with world-famous Idaho® potato shreds in
a premium cheese sauce, then finish with a real crunchy onion topping! These Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrown potatoes will add premium restaurant quality flavor to any meal.

Prep Instructions

Oven Directions

1 – In 1 1/2 qt casserole dish, combine potatoes, contents of sauce pouch, 2 Tbsp butter, and 1 3/4 cups boiling water.
2 – Add 1/2 cup milk and stir to combine.
3 – Bake uncovered at 450°F for 25 minutes.
4 – Sprinkle crunchy onion topping on top of potatoes. Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving
Calories 190
Calories from fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g* 15%
Saturated Fat 2.5g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 5%
Sodium 520mg 24%
Total Carbohydrates 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%

http://idahoan.com/products/steakhouse-cheesy-hashbrowns/

No comments:

Post a Comment