Tuesday, January 31, 2017

6 oz. Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: 6 oz. Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries






I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast this morning. I had one of those Sinus
Headaches most of last night and into the early morning. So needless to say I didn't do a whole lot today. After Lunch I went and seen Dad for a while. Returned home and took an afternoon nap, feeling somewhat better. For Dinner tonight I prepared a 6 oz. Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries.








Last week I received my latest order from Wild Idea Buffalo. A new item that I had been wanting to try, Wild Idea Buffalo BUFF BURGERS (6-6OZ. BURGERS). Their made with premium, 95% lean, 100% grass-fed buffalo meat. All ready seasoned, handcrafted burgers into a 6 oz. portion and then wrapped individually.











Had the Burgers in the freezer so I laid one in the fridge to thaw overnight. I prepared them the usual
way I prepare Buffalo Burgers. Preheated a skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray and 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil on medium heat. I seasoned the Burger with a light sprinkle of Lite Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Then fried the Burger about 3 1/2 minutes then flipped it over and fried it another 3 1/2 minutes, I topped the Burger with a slice of Kraft Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese with about 1 minute left of frying time. i served the burger on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. Love these new Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers! Nicely seasoned, moist, and juicy as are all their Burgers. Really like that they are  individually wrapped also.


I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Snack Size Peanut and Caramel Ice Cream candy Bar.

 










Wild Idea Buffalo BUFF BURGERS (6-6OZ. BURGERS)

Get your buff on with our premium, 95% lean, 100% grass-fed buffalo meat! We season the meat to perfection, handcraft each burger into a 6 oz. portion and then wrap them individually for your convenience and come in (you guessed it) a 6 - Pack!

Eating healthfully without compromising any of the juicy goodness just got a whole lot easier! These burgers taste so good on their own - you might want to eat them naked!
Warning, extra napkins may be needed.

Ingredients: 100% Grass-fed/finished Buffalo, Sea Salt, Organic & Non-GMO: Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Ketchup, Thyme, and Mustard. All ingredients are gluten free.

http://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/premium-ground-bison-burgers/products/the-buff-burger-6-6oz

http://wildideabuffalo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment