Just wanted to pass this along to everyone. Sure wish I lived closer to this! This is one Festival you do not want to miss, the Louisiana Seafood Festival.
Celebrate Our Rich Culinary Heritage
From Our Rivers to Our Lakes to Our Shores – and More!
From our waters to your plate, the Louisiana Seafood Festival is a celebration of all the fresh and flavorful seafood that makes our state great.
Our three-day festival offers more and more every year:
• Three Days of Live Music
• Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations inside a covered pavilion
• Beer Garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers
• A Kid’s Tent featuring fun, seafood-themed activities
• An Arts Village showcasing gifts, décor and more
• Food and Beverages including water, sodas, beer, specialty cocktails and frozen daiquiris
• Free Admission to the festival—bring your friends and family!
The festival is produced by the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the festival benefit this important organization.
When: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4 through Sunday, Sept. 6
Where: City Park Festival Grounds, New Orleans 70124
INFO: Schedules and details at LouisianaSeafoodFestival.com