An Apple a day does help......
* In two studies researchers found that eating five apples a week lowered the risk for respiratory diseases like asthma.
* Apple cider vinegar can help prevent the formation of kidney stones.
* Studies indicate that eating apples daily can reduce skin diseases.
* An apple has only 50-80 calories and has no fat or sodium.
* Apples are packed with vitamins C, A , and flavonoids and with smaller amounts of phosphorus, iron, and calcium.
* Apples provide a source of potassium which may promote heart health.
* If you're slicing apples and don't want the exposed pieces to turn brown, dunk the slices in a bowl of three parts water to one part lemon juice.