Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Roasted Chicken Panini w/ Mash Potatoes and Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Roasted Chicken Panini w/ Mash Potatoes and Green Beans




A light Breakfast and then off to an early Dermatologist appointment. My yearly checkup, nothing new and everything looked good! From there I took Mom to Kroger and stopped by the bank for her. Back home did a few things around the house and then did some cleaning outside. Had the cart for a while after getting everything done. Another gorgeous day, and it's the first day of Fall! Fall is my favorite season. For dinner tonight it's all leftovers, Roasted Chicken Panini w/ Mash Potatoes and Green Beans.




Love those Leftovers!That's my dinner tonight, leftovers from last night's dinner. I used the PERDUE® OVEN READY Whole Seasoned Roaster Bone-In Breast, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes, and the Canned Green Beans. Everything was so good last night I wasn't going to let the leftovers go to waste.



I made the leftover Chicken into a Panini Chicken Sandwich. For the bread I used Klosterman Wheat
Bread and Private Selection Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard for seasoning. I got my Panini Grill out, been a while since I've used it. Sprayed the the Press with a light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and plugged it up to heat it up. I used 2 slices of the Bread and put a light layer of the Stone Ground Mustard on the bottom slice. Layered the Chicken on top of that. Then added more of the Mustard on the top half slice. I then put the sandwich into the Press and let it heat up for about 4 minutes. This is one good Sandwich! The Panini Press grilled it perfectly. The Chicken was delicious as it was last night and the Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard was perfect on the Chicken.






Then I also heated up the leftover Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes and the leftover Canned Green Beans.I love Green Beans and the Canned Green Beans we canned from last Summer are amazing! Just as good as fresh Green Beans and so easy to prepare. As I said, "I love those Leftovers"








The Panini Press

A panini press or grill is a type of contact grill designed specifically for heating sandwiches, meat Panini grill is to heat food to an appropriate internal temperature with desirable external characteristics (i.e. food safe, melted cheese, crisp finish, grill marks).
products, vegetables, or specialty menu items. Almost exclusively powered by electric elements, it comprises a heated bottom plate that is fixed, with a heated top plate that closes on, and comes in contact with the food. The function of the

Designed for countertop use, these appliances meet the operational need for fast, consistent production of a la carte or small batch cooked products. Commercial Panini grills are a system of three main characteristics:  Platen Geometry and Material  Electrical Power, and  Hinge Mechanism and Contact. The various combinations of these individual aspects affect the performance of the grill. Performance is defined by such aspects as cooking time, finish of the cooked product, ease of operation & maintenance, and durability.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating
    best panini press for commercial use

    ReplyDelete