Thursday, September 24, 2015

Arby's Ham and Cheese Sliders and Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Arby's Ham and Cheese Sliders and Baked Crinkle Fries





Mom wanted to go to Jungle Jim's International Market so this morning after I prepared us Breakfast

that's where we went. I love shopping at Jungle Jim's! There's always some different items every time you shop here. I picked up some Deli Meats and Cheese, Polenta, and some Seafood. Back home finished up some laundry for Mom and went to the rehab center to see Dad for a while. They told us at rehab that they tested his memory and he's lost about 50% of his memory. Only going to get worse with dementia. For dinner tonight Arby's Ham and Cheese Sliders and Baked Crinkle Fries.






Another on e of those days where I had dinner planned out and it just didn't work out. I was at the rehab with Dad longer than I thought I was going to be and when I left to come home I just didn't feel like cooking. So I had heard that Arby's Sliders were very good so I stopped there and picked up 2 of the Ham and Cheese Sliders. I opted to go with the Ham Slider over the Roast Beef, fewer calories. First time I tried these and really like them! Fantastic Slider Bun and excellent Ham. I've always loved the Arby's Ham sandwiches, just don't eat out often.





Then I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. These have a lot fewer calories, carbs, and fat than Arby's or any take-out Fries. I had a side of Hunt's Ketchup for dipping also. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.





ARBY'S HAM ‘N CHEESE SLIDER
* Roast Ham
* Melted Cheese
* Mini Bun
​​Thinly sliced ham and melted cheese on a soft slider roll. So you can have a little ham on the side, or 10 of them on their own. Up to you.

NUTRITIONAL FACTS

Serving Weight (g) 91 Trans Fat (g) 0 Sugars (g) 2
Calories 210 Cholesterol (mg) 25 Proteins (g) 13
Calories from Fat 70 Sodium (mg) 780 Vitamin A (% DV) 2
Fat - Total (g) 8 Total Carbohydrates (g) 21 Vitamin C (% DV) 4
Saturated Fat (g) 3 Dietary Fiber (g) 1 Calcium (% DV) 15
Iron (% DV) 10

http://arbys.com/our-menu/sliders/ham-n-cheese-slider

No comments:

Post a Comment