Saturday, March 5, 2016

Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers

Dinner Tonight: Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers




For Breakfast I had some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns that I topped with Sargento Reduced Fat
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Also toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread and my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Had a restless night last night. Kept waking up on and off all night. So I got some house cleaning out of the way and a load of laundry. After that I took an afternoon nap! We had snow flurries early but it gradually got a little warmer, low 40's. In the 60's by Monday they say. For dinner tonight Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers.




One of those days where nothing sounded good and I was in a slug mode! Finally decided to go with a Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers. Nothing says comfort food more than a Skyline 3 Way!


As always I used my favorite, the Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti. They sell it packaged for the
microwave, a bit smaller size than what you get at a Skyline but just right for those still watching calories and carbs. It comes with Spaghetti topped with Skyline Chili. I added a few dashes of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce to kick it up a bit and Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese to make it a 3 Way. The Chili Spaghetti is 270 calories and 20 net carbs. I also had a side of Skyline Oyster Crackers. And if you’re having Oyster Crackers, then Frank’s Red Hot Sauce is a must! Just add a few drops on top of the Crackers, local way to have your Oyster Crackers. Also had an ice-cold Diet Dr. Pepper that I had sat in the freezer a few minutes. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.





SKYLINE CHILI & SPAGHETTI Microwavable Package
It’s a great new way to enjoy your Cincinnati favorite, Skyline Chili!
* Microwavable in 90 seconds!
* No refrigeration required. Store it on your shelf or in your desk!
* Totally portable, Just heat and eat

No comments:

Post a Comment