Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cumin Spiced Boneless Pork Loin Roast w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans,....

Dinner Tonight: Cumin Spiced Boneless Pork Loin Roast w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans, and Baked Italian Loaf Bread




For Breakfast this morning I scrambled a couple of medium size Eggs and toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread (lightly Buttered). Also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside a lot of rain. It started last night and continued on and off all day. So pretty much grounded inside for the day so I did some cleaning and ran scans and updates on the computer. Then I also shredded old bills and documents, there was a ton! So for dinner tonight it's Cumin Spiced Boneless Pork Loin Roast w/ Mashed Potatoes, Cut Italian Beans, and Baked Italian Loaf Bread. * Sorry about the lack of pictures, camera batteries were low *







I’ve been using the Cumin Spice Rub for a while now, my favorite Rub for Pork. I had come across
the recipe on-line, and use it all the time now. It gives the Pork a fantastic crust and great seasoning. I purchased the Pork Tenderloin Boneless Roast from Kroger yesterday. Using Butcher's Twine I tied the Roast together. Then to prepare it I’ll need; 1 Pork Tenderloin Roast, 1 tbsp Roasted Cumin, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon Sea Salt, 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika, 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper. To prepare it preheat oven to 400°. Combined all the ingredients; rub it all over the Pork. Let stand 20 minutes. To Roast it I used a mall Broiler Pan with a Wire Rack in it. Sprayed the Rack with Pam Cooking Spray and put the Pork on it. I baked it for about 70 minutes, until my thermometer registered 145°. Let it stand 10 minutes before slicing. Then got ready to enjoy one delicious Pork Tenderloin Roast! Fantastic combo of Spices, which made one incredible Crust on the Pork with the inside being so tender and moist!




For one side I made some of my favorite Mashed Potatoes, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes. Just
microwave for 6 minutes and serve. Just as good as homemade, if not better. Then for another side dish I heated a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans. To prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! I could have Beans every day and never get tired of having them.







Finally I baked a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread, family’s favorite baked bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding.













Allens Italian Cut Green Beans

Allens Italian Cut Green Beans contain fiber and are naturally free of cholesterol and saturated fats.
Diets rich in vegetables such as Allens Italian Cut Green Beans may help lower the risk of heart disease, high cholesterol and some cancers.
Allens Italian Cut Green Beans:
* Heart healthy
* Heat and serve
* Cholesterol free
* Saturated fat-free
* Kosher

Ingredients: Italian Green Beans, Water, Salt.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 119 G
Servings Per Container 3.5
Amount Per Serving
Calories 30
Calories From Fat 0
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 G 0
Saturated Fat 0 G 0
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg 0
Sodium 300 Mg 12
Total Carbohydrate 5 G 2
Dietary Fiber 2 G 7
Sugars 1 G
Protein 1 G

No comments:

Post a Comment