Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lobster Corn Fritters with Truffle Herb Mayo | How Sweet It Is

Lobster Corn Fritters with Truffle Herb Mayo | How Sweet It Is: It's times like this that I wish I could eat my computer screen. Look at these dreamy little buttery lobster bites! How can we survive one more moment simply looking at them on screen? They must appear in our faces ASAP. I make lobster mac and cheese twice a year, every year. Usually on Christmas Eve and again on good Friday or around Easter (but not FOR Easter) – it tends to be one of our lenten meals. It's a staple! We wait for it. Always. Don’t punch me, but I’m getting sick of it. I mean, I absolutely love it. But in usual millennial fashion, I’m just finding myself bored. I want something new, something fun, something different. Isn’t that terrible? It’s so indulgent and wildly delicious, yet I’m STILL searching for something just as wonderful. Story of my life, also one of the worst flaws ever. So I’ve been thinking about maybe skipping the lobster mac this Spring and if we’re all desperately craving it, I can bring it out in the summer. And in the meantime, finding something

No comments:

Post a Comment