Monday, March 28, 2016

Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast I made my Skillet Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. You can serve this topped with a fried Egg, diced Onions, or Shredded Cheese. I topped mine this morning with Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Colby – Jack Cheese. Heavy rains and winds last night and into the early morning. A lot cooler out today with a cold wind blowing, Old Man Winter just will not give up! Cleaned the fridge today and did some cleaning of shelves and drawers in the kitchen today. A little Spring cleaning! For dinner tonight I prepared a Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.




I had a of packages of Cubed Pork Steak that I purchased from Kroger in the freezer. I sat it in the fridge to thaw overnight. To prepare it I got the big three out to bread it with; Flour, Egg Beater’s, and Panko Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Steak with Sea Salt and Black Ground Pepper. Next I seasoned the Flour with Hungarian Paprika and rolled the Cube Pork in that and shook off the excess. Then I dipped it in the Egg Beater’s shaking off the excess and then pressed both sides in the Shake and
Bake Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs, making sure both sides was well covered. I heated up a medium size skillet, that I drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, on medium high heat. Added my Cubed Pork and fried about 4 minutes per side, till each side was golden brown. The Cubed Pork Steak came out delicious! Moist and very tender with a good flavor from the Paprika and all the other ingredients. Served it on a Aunt Millie's Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun and topped with some French's Brown Spicy Brown Mustard. I fried both patties in the package, I'll have the other pattie for Breakfast in the morning.







For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding.







Aunt Millie's Whole Grain Reduced Calorie Hamber Buns

Aunt Millie's Hearth Buns are made with whole grain flour, are generously-sized and add a special touch to your grill outs.

Nutrition
Serving size 1 Bun (60g)
Servings per Container 8

Calories 110
     Calories from fat 15
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 1.5g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Potassium 80mg 2%
Sodium 190mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
Fiber 6g 24%
Sugars 3g
Protein 6g

https://www.auntmillies.com/products/buns-deli/hearth/5885

No comments:

Post a Comment