Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Buffalo 10 oz. New York Strip Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo 10 oz. New York Strip Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans








It was Biscuits and Gravy to start my day! As usual I used Pillsbury Grands Jr' Biscuits and for the gravy Pioneer Peppered White Gravy. Finished up some house cleaning and stayed outside most of the day. Did some cleaning around the outside and got the cart out for the afternoon! A bit cool to start the day but sunny all day and warmed up to near 70 degrees! For dinner tonight my favorite Steak, Wild Idea Buffalo Steak! I prepared a Buffalo 10 oz. New York Strip Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Green Beans.




I had some Wild Idea Buffalo 10 oz. New York Strip Steaks in the freezer so I grabbed one out of the
freezer last night and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. What beautiful cuts of Buffalo these Steaks are, so lean. To prepare it all I’ll need is McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, Dried Rosemary, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I started by preheating a Cast Iron Skillet on medium high. Then rubbed a very light coat of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil on both sides of the Steak then seasoned both sides with the Rosemary, Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Once the skillet is hot I added the Steak let it sear on the medium heat for about 5 minutes. Then turned it once and cooked for 4 1/2 more minutes. The Steak is a thick cut so I had to cook it longer than normal. Served it with some Sauteed Mushrooms. These Steaks are every bit as delicious as they look! The taste is so fresh and has that slight sweet Grass Fed Buffalo taste to it. Moist and tender and so delicious! You just can’t beat these Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks, Bison or Beef. The Steak was plenty big so I saved some it for my Breakfast in the morning.




For a side dish I baked a Russet Potatoes. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Topped it with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Then I also heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.













Wild Idea Buffalo – 10 OZ. NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
A classic American favorite, lean and luscious. This steak is cut from the short loin and is extremely tender and flavorful. The New York Strip Steak will always take center stage on any grill. 10 oz.

http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/new-york-strip-steaks
http://wildideabuffalo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment