Really enjoyed Breakfast this morning! I had; toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain
I tried a new (new for me) Perdue Chicken Product for Dinner, PERDUE® Bourbon Glazed Chicken
For one side I baked a Russet Potatoes. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Topped it with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Then I also heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.
PERDUE® Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks, Bourbon Glazed
Breaded chicken breast chunks, fully cooked and glazed with sweet bourbon sauce, packed in a 3.5 LB resealable bag. Frozen.
* Fully Cooked
* Easy to Use
COOKING & PREP
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 23 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time. MICROWAVE OVEN:
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving. Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.