Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




I had a Simple Life Turkey Sausage Breakfast sandwich to start my morning off. I purchased a
couple of new cell phones, one for my Mom and one for myself. Charged everything up and had the old ones turned off and the new ones activated. I had my cellphone since 2005 so it was time for a new one! Went outside and got the leaf blower out, tons of leaves and small limbs. We have a patch of woods behind us and the local utility company is tearing it all out so they can install new lines. Shame, the woods provided a good buffer for storms and kept the evening sun off the back of the house. So for dinner tonight I prepared one of my favorites, Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.





When I use Buffalo, or Bison if you prefer, Burgers it's usually my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea
Buffalo 1/3-Lb Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done. After I flipped the Burger I added my Cheese on top. As my Burger was getting done I toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie’s Whole Grain Bread and put just a dab of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on both slices. I served my Buffalo Burger on the Toasted Wheat Bread and topped it with a slice of Simple Life Gouda Cheese and topped with French’s Spicy Brown Mustard. One delicious Sandwich! Anytime when I can use Buffalo I use it, it always turns out delicious!





I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt










Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack













Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.
We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love? These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crinkles#.Vfy2YN9Viko

No comments:

Post a Comment