Sunday, June 19, 2016

Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers

Dinner Tonight: Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers




Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! For Breakfast it was a Poached Egg and a toasted
Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. Mom headed out to Church later this morning and that gave me a chance to pick up their Anniversary Cake from the Kroger Bakery. Along with Father's Day its also Mom and Dad's 68th Wedding Anniversary! 68 years, a long time! So I had told some family members to stop by and see Dad at the rehab center around 1:00 and surprise Mom and Dad. I came in with the Cake and a few things and really surprised them! I usually break down and tell them, I'm terrible with secrets! But it was a good time and Mom and Dad really enjoyed it. Back home for Dinner it was a Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers.


So after spending most of the day at rehab center I really didn't Feel like cooking and I wasn't really
that hungry. Finally decided to go with a Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers. Nothing says comfort food more than a Skyline 3 Way, 4 Way, 5 Way, or Cheese Coney!


As always I used my favorite, the Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti. They sell it packaged for the microwave, a bit smaller size than what you get at a Skyline but just right for those still watching calories and carbs. It comes with Spaghetti topped with Skyline Chili. I added a few dashes of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce to kick it up a bit and Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese to make it a 3 Way. The Chili Spaghetti is 270 calories and 20 net carbs. I also had a side of Skyline Oyster Crackers. And if you’re having Oyster Crackers, then Frank’s Red Hot Sauce is a must! Just add a few drops on top of the Crackers, local way to have your Oyster Crackers. Also had an ice-cold Diet Dr. Pepper that I had sat in the freezer a few minutes. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.





SKYLINE CHILI & SPAGHETTI Microwavable Package
It’s a great new way to enjoy your Cincinnati favorite, Skyline Chili!
* Microwavable in 90 seconds!
* No refrigeration required. Store it on your shelf or in your desk!
* Totally portable, Just heat and eat

No comments:

Post a Comment