Dinner Tonight: Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage w/ Baked Crinkle Fries
For Breakfast I had a couple of medium size Eggs that I scrambled along with 2 toasted slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Did a few things around the house and then outside got the leaf blower out and cleaned around the deck and driveway. After lunch headed out to go see Dad for the rest of the afternoon. For dinner tonight I prepared a Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.
I used the healthy and delicious Jennie O Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages. I pan fried it, using Pam w/ Olive Oil Cooking Spray and no oil needed. Heated the pan on medium and cooked a total of about 17 minutes, turning the Sausages occasionally. They fry up plump and brown, as always Jennie – O Products always have that fresh taste to them. The Sausages have 160 calories and 0 carbs per Sausage. I served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Bun and topped with French’s Spicy Brown Mustard. Love these, thank you Jennie – O!
For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. Also had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.
Jennie O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lovers of sweet Italian sausage have found a perfect option
* Gluten Free
* 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
* Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausages on grill rack 4 inches from heat source.
* Grill approximately 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
* Always cook to well done, 165 °F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
STOVE TOP METHOD:
* Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausage in hot skillet.
* Cook covered, turning occasionally, 17 – 19 minutes.
* Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Learn how to safely handle turkey
Jennie O – Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Lean
Calories 160 Sodium 670 mg
Total Fat 10 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 17 g
Cholesterol 60 mg