Monday, June 27, 2016

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries



Restless night, last night. Just couldn't seem to get comfortable. For Breakfast I scrambled some Egg
Beater's Egg Whites, topped with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, and served it on top of a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. All today was cleaning and organizing. Dad is coming home from rehab, he's been gone for over 2 months. Besides cleaning I replaced a filter in his oxygen machine and replaced the tubing on it. Had everything done by late afternoon and kicked back for a while before preparing Dinner. Tonight I'm having a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.



When I want a Buffalo Burger I use my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I
sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done. After I flipped the Burger I added a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese on top. As my Burger was getting done I toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread and put just a dab of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on both slices. I served my Buffalo Burger on the Toasted Wheat Bread and topped it with French’s Spicy Brown Mustard. One delicious Sandwich! Anytime when I can use the Wild Idea Buffalo I use it, it always turns out delicious!




I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.














Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

















Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.
We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love? These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crinkles#.Vfy2YN9Viko

No comments:

Post a Comment