Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Buffalo 6 oz. Fine Cut Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Cauliflower and Cut Italian Beans

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo 6 oz. Fine Cut Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Cauliflower and Cut Italian Beans






It's was a couple of Eggo's and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast this morning. After that did a load of laundry for Mom and while that was going I went to McDonald's and picked up her Breakfast. Not much going on today did some cleaning around the house and then after lunch headed out to go see Dad for the afternoon. He seems to be getting stronger but still not ready for home yet. For dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo 6 oz. Fine Cut Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Cauliflower and Cut Italian Beans.





I’m using the Wild Idea Buffalo 6 oz. Fine Cut Sirloin Steak. Switched from Beef to Buffalo about 6 or so years ago and never looked! I had the Sirloin in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to
thaw. To prepare the it I rubbed the Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with a sprinkle of Garlic Salt, Dried Rosemary, and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had. And this one is no exception!



For one side I prepared something new I picked up at Meijer in the frozen food section, Path of Life All Natural Roasted Garlic Cauliflower. Love shopping at Meijer, great selection of products! So to prepare the Cauliflower; It comes in a microwavable steamable bag. Just heated for 4 minutes, let it stand for 1 minute and serve. I've got another keeper product here! Fantastic Roasted Garlic flavor and they're only 80 calories and 3 net carbs.






For another side I heated a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans, our family’s favorite Bean Side. To
prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! Finally I had baked a loaf of Pillsbury Italian Loaf Bread for dinner the other night. So I reheated the leftovers. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.








Wild Idea Buffalo - Fine Cut Sirloin Steak 6 oz.

We cherry-pick only the finest cuts of the sirloin. These sirloin steaks are a great choice for steak sandwiches, or steak and eggs. Cut from the primal sirloin, these steaks are versatile and delicious. 6 oz.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/products/fine-cut-sirloin-steaks













Path of Life All Natural Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

Cauliflower seasoned with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil, parsley and sea salt in a convenient steambag.

Ingredients
Cauliflower, extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic, parsley, sea salt.

Nutrition Facts

AMOUNT PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE *
Calories 80
Calories from fat 50
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 580mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 2g
Protein 2g

http://www.pathoflifebrand.com/products/frozen-vegetable-side-dishes/all-natural-roasted-garlic-cauliflower/

No comments:

Post a Comment