Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Buffalo 6 oz. Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Italian Beans

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo 6 oz. Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Italian Beans






I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast this morning. After that I headed out to
Meijer and Kroger, I was out of a lot of items. I'll buy my Bigelow Green Tea from Meijer or Walmart, a lot cheaper than Kroger. But at Meijer this morning their price of Tea per box went from $2.36 a box to $2.69 a box. I'll have to make a trip to Walmart and check the price, didn't buy any from Meijer. Anyway after Meijer i dropped by Kroger for a few items. I've really saved a lot since shopping mainly at Meijer instead of Kroger. So after lunch I headed up to the hospital to see my Dad and a friend of mine that's in the same hospital but one floor down. Back at home late afternoon and took a quick nap, feeling rundown a bit lately. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Cut Italian Beans.


I'm using the Wild Idea Buffalo  5 oz. Top Sirloin Steak, although it weighed out at 6 oz. Switched from Beef to Buffalo about 6 or so years ago and never looked! I had the Sirloin in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the it I rubbed the Steak with a 1/2 teaspoon of
Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with a sprinkle of Garlic Salt, Dried Rosemary, and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had. And this one is no exception! I topped it with some Sauteed Mushrooms. Using Baby Bella Mushrooms, I quartered the Mushrooms. I seasoned them with Dried Thyme, Ground Smoked Cumin, Dried Parsley, and Sea Salt. Pan fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pat of Blue Bonnet Light Butter.



For one side I had a Baked Potato, seasoned this with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black
Peppercorn. Then for another side dish I heated a can of Allens Cut Italian Green Beans. To prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! I could have Beans every day and never get tired of having them.








Finally I baked a loaf of Pillsbury Italian Loaf Bread, family’s favorite baked bread. For dessert later tonight a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Yogurt.















Wild Idea Buffalo - PETITE TOP SIRLOIN STEAK 5 OZ.

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The steaks are cut from the middle and upper part of the primal sirloin and their smaller size makes a great meal for one. 5 oz.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment