Friday, May 27, 2016

Tuscan Seasoned Pork Medallions w/ Hash Browns, Glazed Apples, and Italian Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Tuscan Seasoned Pork Medallions w/ Hash Browns, Glazed Apples, and Italian Loaf Bread




Spring bypassed us and Summer has slid right in! It's 86 degrees and sunny out there today. Not a lot going on today around the house. I went to Kroger, I forgot to pick a couple of Birthday cards yesterday when I was up here. It's my Aunts Birthday tomorrow. Her and my Dad are in the same rehab center, the family is having a Birthday Party tomorrow for her. So anyway I did a few things around the house and outside. For dinner tonight I prepared Tuscan Seasoned Pork Medallions w/ Hash Browns, Glazed Apples, and Italian Loaf Bread.
 




On my last visit to Costco I bought another package of the Tuscan Seasoned Pork Loin Medallions.They cut it and seasoned it as I shopped. The package had 20 slices in it and have them in the Freezer. So Last night I grabbed a package out of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the fridge.








To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I used a Cast Iron Skillet. Sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and added 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heated it on medium heat. I then lightly Salted the Pork with Sea Salt and a sprinkle of McCormick Dried Parsley. Added the Pork to the skillet and cooked it for 2 minutes a side, as it just started to brown. Then from the stove to the oven, love Cast Iron Skillets! I then backed them to a medium rare, 145 degrees in the center of the medallions using a meat thermometer. Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorites. The Pork is so tender and flavorful. Seasoned just right and so moist.




Then for one side I prepared some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. I had these yesterday for dinner and were so good I'm having them again for dinner tonight. Fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned them with Sea Salt, Ground Pepper, and Parsley. I love Hash Browns, they make the perfect side for any Dish.








I also heated up some Bob Evan’s Glazed Apples, it comes in a microwavable container and is a quick and delicious way to have Glazed Apples. And Apples are perfect for any Pork dish! Quite a dinner tonight! For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.








BOB EVANS SLICED GLAZED APPLES
A classic taste that will make everyone think you slaved in the kitchen, Bob Evans Sliced Glazed Apples are a perfect side dish or topping. Sold in the grocer’s refrigerated section, they’re ready to serve in less than 5 minutes.

Serving Size 1/2 cup (116g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 140
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 35mg
Total Carbs 32g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Protein 2g
http://www.bobevans.com/Grocery/59/Bob-Evans-Sliced-Glazed-Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment