Friday, April 15, 2016

Wild Idea Buffalo Ribeye Steak (10 oz.) w/ Cut Italian Green Beans and Diced Potatoes

Dinner Tonight: Wild Idea Buffalo Ribeye Steak (10 oz.) w/ Cut Italian Green Beans and Diced  Potatoes






For Breakfast just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. What a beautiful morning out, sunny and 49
degrees. And what a beautiful Spring Day out today, sunny and in the 60's! In the 70's tomorrow. I got a few things done around the house and it was outside. We pulled out all the outside tables and chairs out of the shed. Cleaned them up and put them on the deck. Then got the leaf blower out and cleaned the deck and driveway . Everything done and got the cart out and enjoyed the sun and beautiful weather! For dinner tonight I prepared a Wild Idea Buffalo Ribeye Steak (10 oz.) w/ Cut Italian Green Beans and Diced Potatoes.







I wasn't sure on what to have for dinner today so I started going through the freezer and see what I
could find. And one of the first things I came across was a Wild Idea Buffalo 10 oz. Ribeye Steak, and searched no further! I've had the Bone-In Ribeye they have but this is the first time I've had the Boneless 10 oz. Ribeye. I let it thaw overnight in the fridge.







I prepared it the same way as I do most of the Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks. A light rub of Extra Virgin
Olive Oil and seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and the McCormick Grinder Peppercorn Medley. I used a Cast Iron Skillet to prepare it. I sprayed the skillet with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. Once the skillet is hot I added the Steak let it 6 minutes. Then turned it once and cooked for 5 more minutes. The Steak is a thick cut so I had to cook it longer than normal. Buffalo cooks faster than beef because it's so lean, always keep a close eye on it. These Steaks are every bit as delicious as they look! The taste is so fresh and has that slight sweet Grass Fed Buffalo taste to it. Moist and tender and so delicious! You just can’t beat these Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks.





For one side I made some of my favorite Beans, Allens Cut Italian Green Beans. To prepare them just empty the can into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! I could have Beans every day and never get tired of having them.









For another side I prepared some Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes. Just love
using all the Simply Potatoes Products, always fresh and always and delicious Potato Dish. These come seasoned with Steakhouse Seasoning, I added some Sea Salt and a bit of Ground Pepper. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.












Wild Idea Buffalo Ribeye Steak 10 OZ.

Steak lovers are serious about their ribeyes. Our juicy, meaty ribeyes will not disappoint. These steaks are incredibly tender due to the area of the bison from which they are cut: the rib primal section. Our 100% grass-fed ribeye steaks will redefine what you think a great steak is. 10 oz.
http://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/steaks/products/ribeye-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment