Monday, April 4, 2016

Buffalo Cheeseburger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Cheeseburger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




I had a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, along with my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to Walgreen to pick a up a prescription for Mom and then went to Kroger for a few items. It rained a quick shower while I was out. Hopefully it will clear up and the sun comes out because in this area it's an Unofficial Holiday, It's the Reds Opening Day! It's the only day of the year where you can miss work and skip school and it's excused. It all starts this morning with the Findlay Market Opening Day Parade. A tradition to kick-off the Baseball Season since 1920! Then the Reds Game that starts at 4:00 this afternoon. Did some light house work and then watched some Baseball this afternoon, Play Ball! For dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo Cheeseburger and Baked Crinkle Fries.



Celebrated Reds Opening Day with a Buffalo Cheeseburger! For my Buffalo Burger I used what else
but my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burger. I had it in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it, in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done! I topped it with a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese after I flipped the Burger. Served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious.




I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.










Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are
ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment