Friday, April 8, 2016

Tuscan Seasoned Pork Loin Medallions w/ Hash Browns and Bush's Grillin' Beans

Dinner Tonight: Tuscan Seasoned Pork Loin Medallions w/ Hash Browns and Bush's Grillin' Beans (Smokehouse Tradition Beans)






I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. Went to Kroger for Mom and got some
gas before coming back home. Another cool morning about 34 degrees. At least it quit raining for a while during the day. Rain moved back in later though. If its true that "April showers make May flowers" is true, we are going to be loaded with flowers! Gave Mom a hand on her Spring Cleaning the rest of the afternoon. For dinner tonight I prepared Tuscan Seasoned Pork Loin Medallions w/ Hash Browns and Bush's Grillin' Beans.







I'm using my last package of the Tuscan Seasoned Pork Loin Medallions.I had purchased a package with 24 slices. So I got the bag of 4 medallions out and let them thaw in the fridge oversight.










To prepare them I started by preheating the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I used a Cast Iron
Skillet. Sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heated it on medium heat. I then lightly Salted the Pork with Sea Salt and a sprinkle of McCormick Dried Parsley. Added the Pork to the skillet and cooked it for 2 minutes a side, just started to brown. Then from the stove to the oven, love Cast Iron Skillets! I then baked them to a medium rare, 145 degrees in the center of the medallions using a meat thermometer. Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorites. The Pork was so tender and flavorful. Seasoned just right and very moist. I’ll have to buy another package next visit to Costco I really enjoy these!




For one side I prepared some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, I always use Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. Fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned them with Sea Salt, Ground Pepper, and Parsley.












Then for a second side I heated up a can of Bush's Grillin' Smokehouse Tradition Beans. First time using these, the beans come in a sweet and smoky sauce. To prepare them just emptied the contents into a sauce pan. Heat to simmer and serve! As all the Bush's Beans they were fantastic! I like the sauce they are in, as it says sweet and smoky. Another Bush's product to have in the pantry. I also baked a can of Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding.









Bush's Grillin' Smokehouse Tradition Beans

START A BOLD TRADITION
BUSH'S® SMOKEHOUSE TRADITION GRILLIN' BEANS®
Start a bold tradition at your cookouts! Our Smokehouse Tradition Grillin' Beans® blend plump navy beans with a sweet and smoky sauce enhanced with brown sugar, onion, peppers, bacon and our own hearty blend of spices. It's an irresistible combination friends and family will look forward to.

http://www.bushbeans.com/en_US/product/smokehouse-tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment