|Walnut Chocolate Fudge|
The Old Family Buckeye Recipe
It’s that time of year when the requests start coming in for my Mom’s Buckeyes. Back when I was
Recipe will make about 60 balls
1 – Stick Butter, Blue Bonnet Light Stick Butter
1 – Box (1 LB) Confectioner Sugar
2 – Cups Jiff Smooth Peanut Butter
3 – Cups Rice Krispies
1 – 12 oz. Package Chocolate Chips
1 – Small Bar Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
1/2 Bar Paraffin Wax
* In a large bowl mix Butter, Sugar, Peanut Butter, and Rice Krispies (With Hands)
* Chill the mixture for at least 2 hours.
* Then take the mixture and roll into individual balls. The size can vary no set size.
* Melt all the Chocolate and Paraffin Wax in a double broiler or in a sauce pan on low heat stirring until smooth.
* With one or two forks dip each of the balls into the Chocolate/Wax. Drain excess off the balls and place on a sheet pan covered with wax paper and refrigerate for several hours until Chocolate has hardened into a shell covering the balls.
* Now enjoy them!